Power Strip is Waterproof, Won't Electrocute You

Status
Not open for further replies.

vartok

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2007
ok, the water i wasnt too impressed with, all that would take is just spring loaded flaps on the "prong holes".... i was more impressed when she jammed the twezzers in there. now thats child proof

vartok

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2007
[citation][nom]leonlee[/nom]Gotta love the de-synced audio[/citation]

its not un-synced, its been English dubbed over

[citation][nom]vartok[/nom]ok, the water i wasnt too impressed with, all that would take is just spring loaded flaps on the "prong holes".... i was more impressed when she jammed the twezzers in there. now thats child proof[/citation]

They shouldn't stop at power strips if they can they need to make electrical outlets. Ones that fit in current electrical outlet boxes and compatible with current wall plates. Then you could really child proof your home.

amplexis

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2009
I child proof my home by keeping my doors locked and using birth control. I've been using this method for 7 years now, and haven't had a single child get in.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
it be awkward when you're trying to kill your wife over insurance racket...

you make a nice rose water bubble bath...a bit of champagne...some Barry White in the background...

she's all nice and relaxed in the tub unaware of your nefarious scheme...

you say "Hon...let me bring that stereo a bit closer..." she says "Okay..." then you say "YOU BITCH!!! THIS IS FOR 6 YEARS OF MISERY!!!" as you throw the stereo with the power strip in the tub...

nothing happens... then you say "uhmmm....kidding!!! how's the water, pumpkins?" and both of you laugh nervously....

Dkz

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
Holy shit, how many girls had made to the end of the video?
See I'm Perf-IUHAFIuAHFUIIIIIIIIIAHUDHUAHUAU

vartok

Distinguished
Dec 22, 2007
[citation][nom]velocityg4[/nom]They shouldn't stop at power strips if they can they need to make electrical outlets. Ones that fit in current electrical outlet boxes and compatible with current wall plates. Then you could really child proof your home.[/citation]

if you look at their site, they do have outlets ^.^

but they dont have the price listed, you have to email them for more info

skimicro

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2010
[citation][nom]icepick314[/nom]it be awkward when you're trying to kill your wife over insurance racket...you make a nice rose water bubble bath...a bit of champagne...some Barry White in the background...she's all nice and relaxed in the tub unaware of your nefarious scheme...you say "Hon...let me bring that stereo a bit closer..." she says "Okay..." then you say "YOU BITCH!!! THIS IS FOR 6 YEARS OF MISERY!!!" as you throw the stereo with the power strip in the tub...nothing happens... then you say "uhmmm....kidding!!! how's the water, pumpkins?" and both of you laugh nervously....[/citation]
Pretty detailed plan.How long have you been planning this?

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]amplexis[/nom]I child proof my home by keeping my doors locked and using birth control. I've been using this method for 7 years now, and haven't had a single child get in.[/citation]LOL

twu

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2007
[citation][nom]amplexis[/nom]I child proof my home by keeping my doors locked and using birth control. I've been using this method for 7 years now, and haven't had a single child get in.[/citation]

He is doing the correctly???? Hmmm?

jon bon wonton

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2009
Between this and Instaload batteries, my world has been rocked, rolled, and turned inside out. There's part of me that is afraid these will turn out to be pranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.