Intel Core i7 860

CPU Cooler
Akasa AK-967 V2 Nero Direct Contact Heatpipe CPU Cooler

Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD4 Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard

Ram
Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 10666C9 1333MHz TwinX Dual Channel

Graphics
XFX ATI Radeon HD 4850 512MB GDDR3 Dual DVI (PCI-Express)

Hardisk
Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB SATA-II 32MB Cache - OEM
DVD Rom
Samsung SH-D162DBEBE IDE DVD-ROM - Black

Case
Coolermaster Storm Scout Gaming Case

PSU
Corsair CX 400W ATX Power Supply (CMPSU-400CXUK)

I was wondering will Corsair CX 400W be enough ? At the moment I am not planing to overclock any thing or use another graphics card or hard disk.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Many Thanks

Solution
The Power Supply Requirement for your system is:
450 Watt or greater power supply with 75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express® power connector recommended (550 Watt and two 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireX technology in dual mode).

As other people has said before, the CORSAIR CX400 is a very good PSU which can handle your system. Anyway, for a few more bucks you can get a CORSAIR VX450 or an ANTEC EarthWatts 500W, which are better choices.
Anyhow, if you decide to save some bucks and go for the CX, you won't be disappointed.

Henry Chinaski

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
The Power Supply Requirement for your system is:
450 Watt or greater power supply with 75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express® power connector recommended (550 Watt and two 6-pin connectors for ATI CrossFireX technology in dual mode).

As other people has said before, the CORSAIR CX400 is a very good PSU which can handle your system. Anyway, for a few more bucks you can get a CORSAIR VX450 or an ANTEC EarthWatts 500W, which are better choices.
Anyhow, if you decide to save some bucks and go for the CX, you won't be disappointed.

Solution
G

Nice one guys , thanks for your replies. At the moment coz of budget limitation I will stick to corsair 400w but in future I do plan to overclock and use crossfire with 2 pci graphics cards, for that I will upgrade to a min 800+ W Psu.

Many Thanks again !