Question Power Supply buzzing when connected to one circuit but not the other?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Aug 28, 2019
Pre-knowledge: I am 20, still living with my parents so my ears may be able to hear higher frequencies. My power supply is a Corsair CX650M. I bought the unit from Micro Center.

My power supply has started to buzz somewhat loudly and consistently (bought and set up in January 2019. Issue started Today, August 28th, 2019) . I had removed my power supply from my computer to confirm this.

When I switch off the power supply via the switch on the back, the buzzing goes away entirely. When the computer is turned on the buzzing gets more dominant (I can stand about 8 feet away before I can't hear it anymore), and loading up Firefox (as a test, GPU has coil whine so running a video game drowns it out) might make it louder, but that could also be placebo.

I have 2 circuits in the room my PC is set up in, one on the North Wall and one on the South Wall. The North Wall circuit has this issue, I have checked multiple outlets to confirm this. When I connect my PSU to the South Wall (across the room from my setup) the buzzing gets quieter, to what I assume is normal functionality (lower pitch, only audible from <1 foot away when PSU is exposed/removed from case).

I brought both of my parents down to see if they could hear it, neither of them could. But to me the noise is enough to cause a mild headache after a while.

I have another PC with a lower wattage PSU (forgetting the brank, not Corsair) and it makes a small buzzing when the PSU is switched on with the computer off as well, but it can only be heard when I put my head next to the grill and while connected to the North Wall circuit.

My Xbox does not make this issue at all.

What should I do to go about this issue?