Power Supply for Compag (HP) T1010 Terminal

teddy

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2004

Hi.

I have a T1010 Terminal but not the Power Supply...
I think I can user a PC power supply but where I can 'send' the 5V in
the T1010 ?? I search the pin description of the power pins in the T1010.

Thank you !

Teddy

para_chutes

I was looking for the same thing you were, couldnt find it, so i just messed around with the wire connections and figured it out, There is an outed ring around 4 pin input, there is a notch at the bottom of the outer ring, I added the negitive volts to the outer ring and the possitive 5 volts to the upper left hand pin and the little LED in the power switch blinked, so i pushed the power switch on and the power switch lite up and then the monitor slowly can on, I hope this helps you get yours going, if you have any questions feel free to e-mail me at para_chutes@hotmail.com Thanks Perry