Question Power Supply for The Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard?

Jun 16, 2020
Hi i need a good power supply for the motherboard i listed, everytime i pick one on PC part picker, this message comes up
The Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard has an additional 4-pin ATX power connector but the Corsair CX (2017) 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply does not. This connector is used to supply additional 12V current to the motherboard. While the system will likely still run without it, higher current demands such as extreme overclocking or large video card current draws may require it. Thanks

Jun 16, 2020
Hi i need a good power supply for the motherboard i listed, everytime i pick one on PC part picker, this message comes up
The Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard has an additional 4-pin ATX power connector but the Corsair CX (2017) 650 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply does not. This connector is used to supply additional 12V current to the motherboard. While the system will likely still run without it, higher current demands such as extreme overclocking or large video card current draws may require it. Thanks
I have an AMD Ryzen 7 CPU, im building it obviously lol

Aug 18, 2020

Hi JazzyT you simply need to pick one which is ATX and full modular, any will do, the notification will disappear right away. I hope this helps!

Cheers :D

It will usually work without the extra 4-pin EPS connector. While there are some 650 watt PSU's that have the additional connector, most of the time you need a 750 watt model or higher to get 2 EPS connectors. I can't make any recommendation for you without a complete parts list of your build with brand and model numbers. You can post the PCpartpicker permalink here for that.