Power Supply : FX 750 (KEEP OUT BRAND)

manel.roig.vaz

Honorable
Nov 21, 2017
a friend told me that my FX 750 W ) is bad for the pieces that im going to have , the new specs are:
I7 7700K
16 GB RAM (2400mhz)
GTX 1060 MSI 6G
Asus PRIME B250-PRO

All I can find is some junky psu's on google that do not have the right amps on any of it's connectors.

The brand is Keep Out, the model name is FX 750W. It's one of those minor European brands you can never find much info on.

The label says the 12V rail is rated for 60A, which is pretty decent. On the other hand, it only has 2 PCIe power connectors, which is kinda low for a 750W unit and might indicate it isn't quite capable of (safely) delivering all the power it promises.

My gut feeling is it's probably an okay 600-650W unit underneath, which would be fine for OP's system. But that's a pretty flimsy guess, it could be much better or much worse.

manel.roig.vaz

Honorable
Nov 21, 2017
9IPEz
Here's a image for the PSU specs

4745454b

Titan
The label says the 12V rail is rated for 60A, which is pretty decent. On the other hand, it only has 2 PCIe power connectors, which is kinda low for a 750W unit and might indicate it isn't quite capable of (safely) delivering all the power it promises.

My general rule of thumb is unknown or low quality units should only be ran to 50% of their claimed output. This puts it in the range of a 400W PSUs. My 450W has two 6+2pin plugs so this fits. I wouldn't try loading it very much at all. The OPs system shouldn't draw more than 300W, so he's ok to use it, assuming it's not a fire hazard in some other way.

Edit:

I just wanna know if my computer is going to work good

It's impossible to say for sure. If you want to be sure it's safe, you'd have to buy another one that's actually been tested.

I agree with that 100% no testing, there is no way for us to know.