Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Graphic Card : Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT PULSE
Cooler : Pure Rock Be Quiet
Motherboard : Asus TUF B450-Plus Gaming
RAM : DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX, 16 Go (2 x 8 Go), 3200 MHz
SSD : Crucial MX500, 500, SATA III
HDD : Seagate BarraCuda 1 TO
Power Supply : Corsair CV650, 650W

So there's the problem, since this morning i feel like my computer is way more noisy than before, the noise come from (i think) the power supply, my graphic card's fan wont run until 60°c so i dont thinks they are the problem.

Am I at risk if I continue to use my computer with this noise?

Someone on the french forum told me to post here, and to ask @jonnyguru for advices.

Thanks in advance !

If it were me, and my PSU sounded different all of a sudden, and I couldn't determine why, I would consider replacing it...as something has changed...and nothing should be changing in a normally functioning PSU.

For instance....that noise could be coming from a component that is coming loose.

Jun 2, 2021
I'm not JG, but I wouldn't be surprised if when he gets here, among the questions he asks is why you're pairing a high-power GPU with an entry-level PSU.

At the time i bought my computer, someone told me that this PSU would be enough for my specs, guess he was wrong

I can't really afford a new PSU for now, is that dangerous if i keep this one a little longer ?

Jun 2, 2021
650W is "enough", but wattage alone does not define a PSU's capability.

Is the noise constant? Does the pitch change? It happens all of the time? Is it just the PSU fan? i.e. Can you stop the fan with a q-tip or pencil eraser and the noise goes away?
The noise is not constant, sometime i'll hear it for one or two hours and then he won't be here for a few hours, the pitch seems to always be the same.