[SOLVED] Power Supply only has 2 SATA Power connecters but I need 3

Siltant

Prominent
Aug 28, 2020
Hi, so on black friday, I got the Lian Li O11D Mini and an accompanying SFX power supply.
The only problem with the power supply (Corsair SF600) is that it only has 2 SATA connecters, while I need three (Corsair RGB Hub, Deepcool Fan RGB Hub, 10 slot Fan Hub).
Is there any way I could have access to 3 SATA connectors?

Solution

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Solution

kanewolf

Titan
Hi, so on black friday, I got the Lian Li O11D Mini and an accompanying SFX power supply.
The only problem with the power supply (Corsair SF600) is that it only has 2 SATA connecters, while I need three (Corsair RGB Hub, Deepcool Fan RGB Hub, 10 slot Fan Hub).
Is there any way I could have access to 3 SATA connectors?
That power supply does have 4 SATA power ports on a single cable. It also has 4 molex power ports. With a simple adapter cable, the molex port may be able to power some of these peripherals.

Siltant

Prominent
Aug 28, 2020
That power supply does have 4 SATA power ports on a single cable. It also has 4 molex power ports. With a simple adapter cable, the molex port may be able to power some of these peripherals.
Thanks so much for the solution. If you know, is there any reason why they only show 2 SATA connectors?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured out what you meant. Thanks!