[SOLVED] Power supply or Graphics card problem?

Oct 12, 2018
I bought this pc off ebay which i know is probably stupid but it is a dell optiplex 9010 SFF with an i7 3770 with a gtx 1050ti put in to it. The PC only has a 240 watt power supply which probably isn't enough for the graphics card. When playing fortnite and watching youtube the screen always goes black for about a second and then turns back on, it happens sometimes in other games and programs but mostly in fortnite and youtube. It happens about every 20 seconds and only when on certain parts of the game. When pressing the windows key the screen would come back on and i would have to restart the game. At the worst times the screen goes black and never turns on and i have to restart the PC. Occasionally it just shuts down the display and reads no signal. now the gtx 1050 ti is showing faulty in the device manager. I'd hate to have to buy a whole new PC as i am only a teen and have little money. So i would like to know if it is the power supply thats under powering my graphics card or the graphics card itself.

Specs:
CPU- Intel Core i7 3770
RAM- 16gb
GPU- Nvidia GTX 1050ti
PSU- Dell Optiplex 240W
Motherboard- Dell Optiplex Motherboard

I hope somebody has an answer as that would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Solution
New PSU will likely mean new motherboard as well. I don’t know about this system for sure, but my Dell used a proprietary mobo so I couldn’t just replace the PSU.