Question Power Supply or monitor problem? Flashing Colors and Corruption.

Mar 5, 2020
So recently I've been getting this issue of whenever my monitor feels like it, it suddenly "corrupts" and then switches to displaying colors: Green, red, blue, white, then black and it repeats over and over again. This video shows what it looks like, but mine doesn't happen at startup. I've tried everything, from uninstalling and re-installing display drivers, updating every driver I have, reconnecting every port, even tried out another monitor to make sure it wasn't the hdmi cable, which leads me to the options that it may be the monitor's power supply or monitor itself. As for right now I've been dealing with it by unplugging the power supply cord from my monitor several times until it works again for some time. Any help would be much appreciated as I'm kind of struggling to find any solution. Thank you!

Monitor: Acer ED322QR

Specs:
RTX 2070
i9 9900k
12 Gigs of ram

Apr 12, 2020
I recently purchased the same model, and have been having the same issue. Appears to be an issue with the control panel. I called Acer, and they agreed that is had to be sent back for repairs. I haven't sent it back yet as I doubt they are even working given recent events. I am continuing to trouble shoot it myself to no avail. I have found that Eco or Dark Room setting seem to prolong the up time though, further indicating that this is some sort of power over load.

Mar 5, 2020
I recently purchased the same model, and have been having the same issue. Appears to be an issue with the control panel. I called Acer, and they agreed that is had to be sent back for repairs. I haven't sent it back yet as I doubt they are even working given recent events. I am continuing to trouble shoot it myself to no avail. I have found that Eco or Dark Room setting seem to prolong the up time though, further indicating that this is some sort of power over load.

Thanks for the reply, I'll keep that in mind and if you hear back from them or there's news I should hear let me know.