Power Supply Question

terry

I have a Peter Chou power supply that has a blown fuse. It is one of those
fuses with the pigtails that are soldered into the board. It is a 2.5 amp
250 volt fuse that is a little shorter than a regular fuse. I searched
around a bit and couldn't find replacements. Anyone know where they are
sold?

Terry

http://www.hosfelt.com/en-us/dept_153.html

"Terry" <congdar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have a Peter Chou power supply that has a blown fuse. It is one of those
>fuses with the pigtails that are soldered into the board. It is a 2.5 amp
>250 volt fuse that is a little shorter than a regular fuse. I searched
>around a bit and couldn't find replacements. Anyone know where they are
>sold?
>
> Terry

terry

Thank You!