[SOLVED] Power supply SATA

Sep 6, 2020
Hello,
I currently have a 650w powerspec psu. I have two SATA power cables. One goes into the hdd I have and the other is going into my rgb fan node. I need another sata power cable to make all my fans light and work at the same time. I’ve heard that molex to sata is a no go. What should I do.

Solution
Hello,
I currently have a 650w powerspec psu. I have two SATA power cables. One goes into the hdd I have and the other is going into my rgb fan node. I need another sata power cable to make all my fans light and work at the same time. I’ve heard that molex to sata is a no go. What should I do.

You have two SATA power cables, but each cable should have at least three power connectors on them. So there's no reason to adapt anything.
Hello,

You have two SATA power cables, but each cable should have at least three power connectors on them. So there's no reason to adapt anything.

Solution
Sep 6, 2020