The power supply in question is Corsair TX-M 750 Gold 80+. Note that it is literally 1 month old. I was using my PC when suddenly I heard a loud banging noise and my PC instantly turned off. I tried turning the PSU on and off again, but when I'd try to turn it on, I'd hear a noise accompanied by a spark. I tried switching the outlet, but the same thing. I took out my PSU and grabbed a paper clip and did the recommended test by Corsair, to bridge the green wire with any black wire and turn on the PSU. So, I did exactly that, I turned on the PSU, but the same thing happened. Just a spark and a bang noise. I'm wondering If this could've fried any part of my PC and also, what exactly does the spark mean? I've heard that usually when it's dead, you just turn it on and nothing happens, no fans spin or anything, but what I get is an actual spark and a bang noise.