Question power supply surges detected during the previous power on

www.vukasin

Prominent
Jan 30, 2019
Using the computer then the pc shuts it self down and boots on its own and I got the Title error in bios.I was playing hearthstone for 3 minutes when this occured. Issues with power started 3 weeks back when I had to first replug my pc before it will boot(I still have to do that unless it wont boot-It starts booting then "dies" then starts booting on its own and "dies" again, after that I need to replug it and it works fine(?!?). Its a newer PSU that I have bought 3 months ago and worked untill the last 3 weeks when problems started. Also the performance of pc during gameplay stayed the same if that means something.
PC:
CPU:FX 8300(I have not overclocked it)
GPU: RX 580 4gb (I have not overclocked it)
Psu:Cooler Master MWE White 500W
Motherboard:Asus M5A78L-M LE/USB3
And I have a Toshibas 1 terabyte sata 3 7200rpm hard drive

Keep in mind that this does not happen every session. It is random and yesterday I played Beyond Good and Evil 3 hours non stop, the week before 2 hours of overwatch(did not shut down the days I played for longer than 1 hour) and now I played hearthstone 3 minutes and this happened. I am currently running the pc and have not touched anything in the BIOS settings. What could be the issue here?

When booting again I get the issue from as in the title and an Anti Surge thing was used or somesuch. This is the second time the pc shuts itself down while I was playing something.

ASK THE COMMUNITY