Power Supply Swap Gone Wrong ?

Oct 2, 2018
Hi, I swapped out my EVGA 1000GQ power supply with the equivalent EVGA 1000 T2. Basically, swapped from gold to titanium.
The problem is that for some reason, my system won't fully boot. I can see that the mobo is getting power because it lights up. However, when I go to boot I get first an error code 76, then if I restart I get error code 61.

I thought maybe I missed a connector, but I'm running an ASUS Rampage V and it only has one power supply to mobo connector for it.
The system uses 2 cpu connectors to the motherboard, 2 vga connectors 8 to 6+2 and 8 to 6+2 (2 not connected) to the graphics (Titan X Maxwell). And one connector for the Samsung SSD. Prior to the swap out all components worked and I don't think I damaged anything.

So far I replaced all the old cables and used the new PSU cables got the error all the way through
Replaced the old PSU and put back all the same cables (I think) and still getting the same error. What am I missing? I had a computer tech out here to help me and he told me it was too complicated.

Your help is great appreciated.

Oct 2, 2018

I reseated both of my RAM sticks but I haven't reseated my Graphics card. It was working before the switch, is it likely that it could cause this kind of problem? I'm reseating it now just in case.