Question power supply unit wattage requirement

110-ict

Prominent
Mar 2, 2019
hi i was thinking to purchase Nvidia geforce GT 710 2GB DDR3 gpu
Will it work with my Old ASUS M2N MX SE PLUS mother board with AMD athlon 64x2
CPU And 4 gb ddr2 ram The most important thing i want to ask that will it work with An INTEX Pentium 4 ATX 2.03

WTH AC input of : 220V 50Hz 5A
DC Output of : 3.3V 30A+5V 29 A+12 V 1BA

i am having one hdd an one CD drive

110-ict

Prominent
Mar 2, 2019
I want to ask that it is having 2 DDR2 RAM slots
AND I saw a 4GB SINGLE DDR2 RAM STICK At Amazon . CAN i install 2 , 2 4GB DDR2 RAM IN THE 2 SLOTS To get 8 GB RAM ??????

It is possible, but with memory it can be hit or miss.
Without knowing what your motherboard make and model is (use cpuz if you dont know) then go to that website and check how much you can have. I have a feeling you can't get more than 2GB per Dimm slot - but I could be wrong.

hi i was thinking to purchase Nvidia geforce GT 710 2GB DDR3 gpu
Will it work with my Old ASUS M2N MX SE PLUS mother board with AMD athlon 64x2
CPU And 4 gb ddr2 ram The most important thing i want to ask that will it work with An INTEX Pentium 4 ATX 2.03

WTH AC input of : 220V 50Hz 5A
DC Output of : 3.3V 30A+5V 29 A+12 V 1BA

i am having one hdd an one CD drive

You need a new PSU, that one is VERY old and needs to be replaced.

DSzymborski

Titan
but it shows that is is having a output of 450 Watts

It can have a maximum output of 200W or 2000W, but it's still a nearly 20-year-old power supply that isn't of particularly good quality. Even though the PSU can likely power the GPU (It's the +12V amps that matter, not the total output, and you're unclear on the +12V rail spec, but the GT 710 also uses little power), I wouldn't make any changes to a PC with a power supply this rickety.

110-ict

Prominent
Mar 2, 2019
now i am in A NEW GREAT PROBLEM one Day i booted up my desktop and windows started up then it stucked in automatic repair loop then kt showd "Diagnosing your PC " and suddenly it REBOOTED again the same thing occured
I TRIED TO ENTER ADVANCED BOOT OPTIONS Of windows but no key worked

THEN I inserted windows 8 dvd and SELECTED AS first BOOT DEVICE PRIORITY BUT after doing that a blinking bar appeared on top left side of display
for a very long time then a message showing "SELECT A PROPER BOOT DEVICE AND REBOOT"

and nothing happened
AND IT OCCURED IN INSERTING WINDOWS INSTALLATION USB

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!