Question Power supply with low inrush current

May 16, 2023
I want to know what PSU that have low inrush current. Between nzxt C550 and cooler master MWE v2 550 which one have lower inrush current?

Does inrush current review on tomshardware have a constant value? I mean if the reviewer tested it 2 or 3 times again the value still the same?

The C550 is a much better power supply than the MWE v2 550w even without factoring in the burst mode problems that are present on the MWE v2. There are no professional reviews that I can see for the C550 but the C750 has pretty decent reviews and does have a low inrush current as noted in the Aris review of that unit. The 550w model shouldn't be terribly different. You don't need to worry about the "Tom's hardware reviewer"s" process. Aris is most probably the absolute top PSU reviewer in the world and whatever his process is, there is unlikely to be any process that can achieve more accurate or consistent test results. Aris is the reviewer that all other reviewers look to emulate, for the most part. He's also the founder of Cybenetics and if you don't know what that is, you might want to go find out.

The C550 is a much better power supply than the MWE v2 550w even without factoring in the burst mode problems that are present on the MWE v2. There are no professional reviews that I can see for the C550 but the C750 has pretty decent reviews and does have a low inrush current as noted in the Aris review of that unit. The 550w model shouldn't be terribly different. You don't need to worry about the "Tom's hardware reviewer"s" process. Aris is most probably the absolute top PSU reviewer in the world and whatever his process is, there is unlikely to be any process that can achieve more accurate or consistent test results. Aris is the reviewer that all other reviewers look to emulate, for the most part. He's also the founder of Cybenetics and if you don't know what that is, you might want to go find out.

You link towards the C series Gold V1. My guess OP is looking at the C550 Bronze.

May 16, 2023
You link towards the C series Gold V1. My guess OP is looking at the C550 Bronze.
Yes i mean the c550 bronze. Not the gold one
Hmmm okay thx for the answer

Well, if it's the C550 bronze v1 you are looking at, then the MWE v2 is probably the better option. But be aware that it does have issues (Not "issues" really, since it's simply part of the nature of it's architecture) related to it's burst mode architecture which results in ticking or clicking noises and some find them to be irritating.