[SOLVED] power supply wont fit case (photos provided)

Solution
Also, make sure you're plugging the side of the cables that say "Type 4" into the PSU.

The other side that says, "CPU", "PCIe", "MB", etc go into the motherboard, graphics card, etc.
Nov 2, 2015
I'm not sure what I'm looking at; what precisely isn't fitting? Can you show the whole case and the power supply? It looks like you have plenty of room behind the power supply to plug the cables in.

you can see theres no room to plug in the cables am i missing something? this is my first pc build
you are looking at the back of the psu where the cables plug in

To make things easier, is that drive cage in front of the PSU removable? Do you even need it?

I'm not terribly familiar with DeepCool products because they're typically rubbish, but if you're having problems getting into the case because your hands are unusually large, maybe you can make some space for yourself.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
To make things easier, is that drive cage in front of the PSU removable? Do you even need it?

I'm not terribly familiar with DeepCool products because they're typically rubbish, but if you're having problems getting into the case because your hands are unusually large, maybe you can make some space for yourself.

It's not clear from the information given whether it's removable. There ought to be plenty of room to put the cables into the PSU and then slide it in if his hands are too big.

Definitely not a fan of the case. No rubber grommets for one and I'm not optimistic about how much air it's pulling in from those little side vents in the front. Deepcool must not have been, either, as those vents were bigger in the front panel in the updated 55 version.

But we're going a bit off-topic, I guess. OP, the cables ought to fit; cables bend.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Still not seeing an issue that isn't solved by the natural bendiness of the cables. The most recent pictures only reaffirm to me that you can just slide in the PSU. Yeah, it's a relatively tight squeeze, but cables are made for that kind of thing. Not really much more to say, so I wish you good luck.