[SOLVED] Power surge. Pc plugged into wall

Apr 4, 2020
Hello, my house just had a power surge. My computer was off at the time but was also plugged into the wall. As soon as this surge happened, I checked my computer to see if it would at least boot since I heard power surges could destroy systems. It boots thankfully, but i was wondering if there would be any lingering problems that I should look out for, this is a custom built pc with the specs listed down below.

MB: asus tuf gaming x570-plus (wi-fi)
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600x
Ram: 2x8 3200mhz
GPU : Asus TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Super OC
Power: Antec High Current Gamer Series HCG850 Gold, 850W

Solution
Anything I should look for? Like deteriorating components?
Power line surges rarely affect anything beyond PSUs and when PSUs get damaged by surges, they either blow their fuse or have a catastrophic failure with sparks and smoke. At the 200-400V primary-side components operate at, even a minor fault can quickly turn into a dead short and with the amount of energy available, the failure won't be subtle.

InvalidError

Titan
When a real power line surge hits a PC, the most likely casualty is dead PC and monitor PSUs in which case they may blow up immediately, blow up when you attempt to turn them on or do nothing at all. If they turn on, you are most likely fine.

Another common casualty is the LAN jack if a surge finds a better path to/from ground through there, hence the existence of some motherboards sporting premium LAN isolation rated for 10+kV.

Apr 4, 2020
When a real power line surge hits a PC, the most likely casualty is dead PC and monitor PSUs in which case they may blow up immediately, blow up when you attempt to turn them on or do nothing at all. If they turn on, you are most likely fine.

Another common casualty is the LAN jack if a surge finds a better path to/from ground through there, hence the existence of some motherboards sporting premium LAN isolation rated for 10+kV.
Good thing I'm using wifi :)
I did a 1 hour test with no overclock (I never overclocked before) in prime 95 and I tested the memory to see if anything was wrong using windows built in memory diagnostic. Nothing crashed and no errors. I played about 2 hours of warzone, and I guess that'll be my GPU test lol.
I guess everything is okay.

InvalidError

Titan
Power line surges rarely affect anything beyond PSUs and when PSUs get damaged by surges, they either blow their fuse or have a catastrophic failure with sparks and smoke. At the 200-400V primary-side components operate at, even a minor fault can quickly turn into a dead short and with the amount of energy available, the failure won't be subtle.

Solution
Apr 4, 2020
So I'm guessing I'm okay then