Question Power to peripherals cuts off mid-game (not a gpu/cpu issue), how to solve it?

Oct 1, 2021
Specs:

Asrock A320M-HDV r4.0
Ryzen 5 2400G with Vega 11 APU
Corsair vs450 - PSU
Corsair carbide CC-9011050-WW - case
WD green SATA M.2 480gb
Corsair vengeance 8gb 3000mhz RAM (single channel)
Stock Cooler

While playing almost any game, the game runs at around 60 fps and runs pretty smooth. But usually after 15 mins of playing, my monitor says no signal, my mouse and keyboard also turn off. However, my CPU fan is on , case fans are on and everything seems to be working inside the case. It is not a problem of overheating as while playing I was recording cpu and GPU temps which were around 60 degrees Celsius. Thanks!

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Corsair vs450 - PSU
I would've invested in a more reliable unit. Which slot is the single stick of ram populating on the motherboard? Speaking of motherboard, what BIOS version are you currently on? You forgot to mention the titles you've taxed the system with while on the iGPU(APU). Corsair have a number of cases under their Carbide portfolio, which one do you have? You're on the stock cooler for the APU?

Oct 1, 2021
Thanks for the welcome! The ram stick is on the second slot (my mobo has only two slots). It usually crashes while playing games like apex legends, genshin impact and minecraft (with shaders). usually any game that has good graphics. The case is a corsair carbide CC-9011050-WW Mid-Tower. Yes im on the stock cooler. Motherboard bios version is P1.00 according to command prompt. Im a pc building noob so im not sur if that is the info you wanted. Thank you for your help

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS