Power to the video card but no power to keyboard or display

alourenco12

Reputable
Aug 8, 2014
So, I plugged everything in correctly and the power is working fine to the video card and everything but there is no display. I get it to work after I unplug the card, unplug the pci, replug and then after a few times of repeating this AND tilting the case on an angle while powering on the display and keyboard will turn on... I can't tell if its the card because I have replaced the motherboard and power supply and neither helped. I got it to work a few times and it worked for about 2 weeks so I didn't return it and it passed the 30 day return. Not sure what I should do, I have the Radeon R9 270x video card, an ASUS P8B75-M/CSM LGA 1155 Intel B75 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard, and a Corsair 750w power supply.

Begin by checking all power connectors within the case. Ensure they are all securely attached. If necessary disassemble and reassemble your PC. This behaviour whereby the PC works when you tilt it on an angle indicates a loose cable connection. Pay particular attention to the CPU power connector and the Motherboard power connector.