[SOLVED] Power went out and Computer no longer turns on.

Oct 30, 2018
So I was on my PC and went away for a second. When I came back my plugs in the room were off and so were a few others in the house. When everything was sorted everything is back on but my PC. I'm afraid the power supply has blown or something and worse cascenario my GPU or CPU have broken.

Components
MSI Z270 Gaming Plus motherboard
i56600k
Vega 64 GPU
16x1 DDR4 3000MHz
550W PSU. Evo labs. I know it's bad I bought a new one a few days ago 850W Seasonic FOCUS PLUS.
1tb HDD
240 GB SSD
Water cooling the small radiator.
And a few fans.

I'm hoping nothing has been destroyed. Okay with the PSU being wrecked but that's it

Solution
When PSUs blow from a power line surge or other crap that may happen surrounding power outages, it is usually a catastrophic primary-side failure that prevents the PSU from delivering any more power to the output. This almost never causes damage to attached components. The only way to know for certain though is to get a new (preferably better quality) PSU and hope for the best.

InvalidError

Titan
When PSUs blow from a power line surge or other crap that may happen surrounding power outages, it is usually a catastrophic primary-side failure that prevents the PSU from delivering any more power to the output. This almost never causes damage to attached components. The only way to know for certain though is to get a new (preferably better quality) PSU and hope for the best.

Solution