Trex

Distinguished
Jul 30, 2004

Any idea when P5+ is really coming out? I've heard that yield issues
continue.

I'd also like to know for sure if I can upgrade my existing P5 servers
or not.

Thanks.

Trex wrote:
> Any idea when P5+ is really coming out? I've heard that yield
> issues continue. I'd also like to know for sure if I can upgrade
> my existing P5 servers or not.

Wrong newsgroup :)

(comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips deals with x86 processors.)

comp.sys.powerpc.tech might help? (I don't know for sure.)

TRENDING THREADS