[SOLVED] powercolor devil 13 r9 290 16gb

How many of these were made i went to go find one the other day, after my brother was given one "unopened still sealed package". However i can't find any besides one on ebay with a missimg middle fan. Great price considering I'm plannimg on just liquid cooling it anyways. But my brother just got one free in a "sealed" package "he just finished a 2 year house remodel for someone and that was the last tip he got from the guy" came with a cool mouse and the gpu. Saddly though the beast only has 4 display ports. 1 displayport, hdmi, and 2 dvi-d dumb considering it's massive size.

Solution
Am I correct in assuming that you meant the PowerColor Devil 13 Dual R9 390 16GB, and not 290? I contacted the company on behalf of your question. They wouldn't provide precise figures, but estimated that the number produced, of this precise model, was only in the hundreds. Therefore it doesn't surprise me that you only located one other item on Ebay. Regards.
Am I correct in assuming that you meant the PowerColor Devil 13 Dual R9 390 16GB, and not 290? I contacted the company on behalf of your question. They wouldn't provide precise figures, but estimated that the number produced, of this precise model, was only in the hundreds. Therefore it doesn't surprise me that you only located one other item on Ebay. Regards.

Solution
Thank you i appreciate you going so far. I didn't mean for anyone to go that far, i tried doing research before asking and got basically nothing but spec's and mombo jumbo however that might be because i was of a little on the model. Where do you post gpu question's? I looked for a gpu section and didn't see one, am i just that exhausted?
Never mind answered my own question i was lookong for gpu not graphics card. My bad guys

Thank you i appreciate you going so far. I didn't mean for anyone to go that far, i tried doing research before asking and got basically nothing but spec's and mombo jumbo however that might be because i was of a little on the model. Where do you post gpu question's? I looked for a gpu section and didn't see one, am i just that exhausted?
You posted this question in the GPU section, so you found it.
Assuming it wasnt moved, that is. But this is the correct one.