Powercolor RMA experience

norcalsc

Respectable
Powercolor RMA experience was legit. I submitted an RMA request on the 12th of Jan '19. today is the 29th of the same month and I now have what looks like a Brand New VEGA 64 Red Devil. I was a little concerned with a few online reviews that I have read and I didn't know what to expect as far as time frame and whether or not it would be a non-working card/refurb. I was having an issue where it would not display on every boot. I sent them a little letter explaining the situation when I sent back the first card. very promptly they sent a response saying that they received it and that it would undergo testing. less than a week went by and I received another email saying that my replacement was on the way with a tracking number. two weeks from the day I sent the card, I received the replacement, not bad. I know they were just doing what they were supposed to with a defective product, but at least they did it. It was the easiest RMA process I have ever been through. Happy with the service, honestly don't care about the card. it was about the principal, and that was my PowerColor RMA story.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS