PowerColor RX 460 Bricked after unlocking

Jun 1, 2018
Last night i decided to unlocked my card since i want that free %10 performance (Who doesn't want free right?). Luckily i have an APU which i use now to try to fix this card but whenever i try to start the pc while the graphics card is plugged in it shows nothing "No signal" through my monitor. So i tried doing the 1st. solution that i've found using bootable USB followed all steps and i got "Adapter Not found Error:0FL01" while card is unplugged since i can't do anything if its attached. 2nd solution is about the same by using CMD promt which gave me same error on both Atiwinflash.exe & Atiflash. My guess is this is all happening because the Card is unplugged right?
But how am I supposed to fix this card when its the one that causes blackscreen??? Please help i dont have any other substitute at the moment Thanks!

Here's the link for Bios i used: https://overclocking.guide/download/powercolor-rx-460-red-dragon-2gb-unlocked-bios/

Specs:
AMD A4 6300k (My main CPU is ATHLON X4 845 no iGPU)
ASUS A68HM-K A68H FM2+ mATX MOTHERBOARD
PowerColor RX 460 2GB
4GB RAM

Additional: This card still has its warranty 1 month left. Will they accept to fix this or not?

Screenshot from GPU-Z: https://imgur.com/a/XU0yMek

Solution
Go into bios and select to use iGPU and disable pci output, that way you will be able to boot into Windows with the gpu installed. Then try again to flash the original bios either with Atiflash or with commands.
Jun 1, 2018

Dude thank you very much for the fast reply, I managed to make my card work now. What i've done is i go to Bios > Advance > NB configuration > Primary Video Device > Pick IGFX (integrated graphics) > Reboot > after that i go to CMD as admin and typed "cd (and the location of the atiflash tool like this "C:\Users\Haduca\Desktop\ATIFLASH") > type atiflash.exe or atiwinflash .exe > type atiflash -f -p 0 bios.rom (The stock rom) or atiwinflash -f -p 0 bios.rom > Reboot > Bios > advance > NB configuration > Primary Video Device > Pick PCIE / PCI Video > Reboot > and DONE!!! FIXED.:bounce:

Note that not all GPU is the same even if you have the exact same model because i flash a rom which i think that is compatible but nope its only compatible with Hynix memory. there are 4 types of this for this card that i know such as Hynix memory which i've said, Elpida memory, Micron memory and Samsung memory. My card uses Samsung memory so the card is not compatible with the bios i flashed so it got bricked.

After I managed to make the card work i installed my main CPU and its now working flawlessy, This is the first time I broke a card lol. again for anyone having the issue dont panic since you're just making it hard for yourself so get some rest and focus ( I slept and wait for this guy reply which is fast). again dude thank you!

Jun 1, 2018

Its fine atleast now i can play Witcher again, but i'll never give up cause i wanna unleash the power of this card.:lol: