[SOLVED] Powercooler 5700 xt

Aug 31, 2019
does the red dragon & red devil is good quality and reliable gpu? how they compared to gigabyte gaming oc?

Solution
Powercolor is somewhat of a "budget" brand. They are not a 1st tier manufacturer like Sapphire, XFX, ASUS and Gigabyte. ASRock is fairly new to the graphics card manufacturing scene, so I'm holding out judgement on them for now but so far most of their cards have have poor noise levels.

Powercolor isn't terrible by any means. I'd have no issues with buying one of their cards if the price was right. They've actually been around for quite a long time. Longer in fact than many of these others, but that doesn't necessarily mean that their process is as refined or that their cards are necessarily in the same conversation.
Powercolor is somewhat of a "budget" brand. They are not a 1st tier manufacturer like Sapphire, XFX, ASUS and Gigabyte. ASRock is fairly new to the graphics card manufacturing scene, so I'm holding out judgement on them for now but so far most of their cards have have poor noise levels.

Powercolor isn't terrible by any means. I'd have no issues with buying one of their cards if the price was right. They've actually been around for quite a long time. Longer in fact than many of these others, but that doesn't necessarily mean that their process is as refined or that their cards are necessarily in the same conversation.

Solution