Powerdvd

I have used Powerdvd for about a year with no problems, now when I go to
play a DVD the following Error Code comes up F6F00018 and a message Current
Display Mode is not Supported. Uninstall and reinstall has not helped.
Does anyone have a solution to this problem?

Jack

Just in case someone out there has this same problem, the solution was to
run DXDIAG this showed that for some reason NETMEETING was running (when not
intended) this was using DDRAW and that would not allow Powerdvd display
when in Disc Mode.
Hope this helps someone.

Jack