Question Powershell and chrome working together to use CPU

Shiloranxxer

Prominent
May 20, 2022
PXL-20230427-015741600.jpg

As you can see in the photo above, chrome and powershell is both using some CPU. usually powershell uses ~13% CPU, While chrome is using ~17% CPU. It goes on until I end the powershell task. Sometimes, a random CMD window pops up and the process appears again. The process appears too when I wake my PC from sleep. I think it has to do with the "Properties" extension, but I'm not too sure. I want to really make sure. What is the root cause of this, and how to make it stop?

Last edited:
PXL-20230427-015741600.jpg

As you can see in the photo above, chrome and powershell is both using some CPU. usually powershell uses ~13% CPU, While chrome is using ~17% CPU. It goes on until I end the powershell task. Sometimes, a random CMD window pops up and the process appears again. The process appears too when I wake my PC from sleep. I think it has to do with the "Properties" extension, but I'm not too sure. I want to really make sure. What is the root cause of this, and how to make it stop?
What CPU ? Percentage will vary depending on it's performance (Cores/threads number and frequency)