Powershell GUI Change

xXHelperXx

Reputable
Dec 4, 2016
Hi everyone!
I recently notice that my powershell change his skin and i don't why.
I try to run sfc command but nothing has been found. try to uncheck powershell 2.0 from turn windows features off or on but no luck.

The powershell work perfect on cmd terminal but not for himself.
Need you help
Thank you!

zkujv0lwmojm.png

Solution
hopefully this will work, others have reported the source command creates errors since creators edition but its worth a try.

Download a copy of the win 10 iso from Here - create ISO by telling it you want to make DVD - and then mount that ISO in file explorer (see Here) and then copy paste the below command into command prompt (admin)

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /source:WIM:X:\Sources\Install.wim:1 /LimitAccess
Where "X" is the drive letter where the ISO is located. Simply change the "X" to the correct drive letter

if it doesn't fix it, you can try a repair install - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repair-install-windows-10-place-upgrade.html

Colif

Win 11 Master
nice dot pattern you have there. I assume you haven't changed the font or anything in layout (right click header and choose properties)
tried right clicking header and choose Defaults?

search cortana for command prompt, right click the choice and run as admin
copy/paste this command into command prompt:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth and press enter

DISM just an over powered version of SFC

xXHelperXx

Reputable
Dec 4, 2016

First, Thank you for the quick response.
I already try to set the default properties in Powershell but its not work. i notice one change when i mark the options "Use Legacy console". this options disappear the dots but still the output is the same (in GIBBERISH)

When i run the command in CMD i got this output:
Image Version: 10.0.15063.0

[===========================98.0%======================== ]
Error: 0x800f081f

The source files could not be found.
Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.
you have any idea?

Colif

Win 11 Master
hopefully this will work, others have reported the source command creates errors since creators edition but its worth a try.

Download a copy of the win 10 iso from Here - create ISO by telling it you want to make DVD - and then mount that ISO in file explorer (see Here) and then copy paste the below command into command prompt (admin)

DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /source:WIM:X:\Sources\Install.wim:1 /LimitAccess
Where "X" is the drive letter where the ISO is located. Simply change the "X" to the correct drive letter

if it doesn't fix it, you can try a repair install - https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repair-install-windows-10-place-upgrade.html

Solution

xXHelperXx

Reputable
Dec 4, 2016

unfortunately this way not solve nothing :(
I even try this one:
DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /source:F:\sources\SxS
direct from source folder but no luck.
I don't want to refresh the computer, this option delete all the programs ohhheee :\

If you come up with another great idea i really appropriated!!
Thanks again pal!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't believe that. I fixed it by changing to another Font in the program itself. F**k this is soo lame for me lol :)

Colif, Thank you so much for the goodwill pal. God bless you!

ijmdzhkynj31.png