[SOLVED] Powersupply replacement

m7mod

Distinguished
Hello, My 1.5 years old VS650 (2017 model) died recently, thankfully it didn't take anything with it.
So I'm looking for a good replacement that is well known to last a long time, got the VS before i did any upgrades to my system. was thinking of the RM650x or I might pay more for a SeaSonic Focus GX-650. Should I stick to one of those or does anybody recommend something else?
My Specs:
i5-9400F
16GB Ram
MSI h310i pro
ROG RTX2060 Super Strix
NZXT Manta

Thanks.

Solution
Hello, My 1.5 years old VS650 (2017 model) died recently, thankfully it didn't take anything with it.
So I'm looking for a good replacement that is well known to last a long time, got the VS before i did any upgrades to my system. was thinking of the RM650x or I might pay more for a SeaSonic Focus GX-650. Should I stick to one of those or does anybody recommend something else?
My Specs:
i5-9400F
16GB Ram
MSI h310i pro
ROG RTX2060 Super Strix
NZXT Manta

Thanks.
Both of your choices are excellent. The Corsair is known for being exceptionally quiet. Both have 10 year warranty. Pick the best price. You could use a 550W if you wanted but a little extra won't hurt at all and could give you more options down the road for upgrades.
My Specs:
i5-9400F
16GB Ram
MSI h310i pro
ROG RTX2060 Super Strix
NZXT Manta

Thanks.
Both of your choices are excellent. The Corsair is known for being exceptionally quiet. Both have 10 year warranty. Pick the best price. You could use a 550W if you wanted but a little extra won't hurt at all and could give you more options down the road for upgrades.

Solution