Pre installed os troubleshooting

Feb 27, 2018
[Moderator Note: Moved post to Memory Category.]

Hey yo I'm going to be buying a Lenovo cinch Center 71025 is H desktop and I'm wondering if it's compatible with the ram I got in my other machine it's ddr4 2 x 8GB 3200 megahertz G skill Ripjaws V Ram is it compatible or will I have to buy different Ram if I want 16 GB state also I'm getting computer for in Stanley low price so I'm not trying to find a better computer right now I'm just wondering if this is compatible with the G skill Ram any help is appreciated

Solution

I assumed you are referring to Lenovo ThinkCentre M710, which it does come with DDR4 RAM @ 2400MHz and up.
It could work, but to be completely sure, you will have to know the motherboard model or the system serial number, since there are more than six ThinkCentre M710...

I assumed you are referring to Lenovo ThinkCentre M710, which it does come with DDR4 RAM @ 2400MHz and up.
It could work, but to be completely sure, you will have to know the motherboard model or the system serial number, since there are more than six ThinkCentre M710 models.

Solution