pre order 6800 ultra here

well actually I was looking for the link myself
how can you announce a product and not really have any to sell
how long are there going to make you wait?

--
killin@u.com

FatDaddy wrote:
> well actually I was looking for the link myself
> how can you announce a product and not really have any to sell
> how long are there going to make you wait?

They said when they announced the 6800 chip/card that the boards would be
available in approximately 45 days; that would put the availability at May
31. eVGA is good at being first so check their site around that time.

TMC

I think the word on their last chip, the 5xxx series, was so bad that they
were overly anxious to get the new one out. Even if it was only in print.

MIKE

"Too_Much_Coffee ®" <looking@the.grrrls> wrote in message
> FatDaddy wrote:
> > well actually I was looking for the link myself
> > how can you announce a product and not really have any to sell
> > how long are there going to make you wait?
>
> They said when they announced the 6800 chip/card that the boards would be
> available in approximately 45 days; that would put the availability at May
> 31. eVGA is good at being first so check their site around that time.
>

> TMC

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 17:51:47 -0500, "Mike B"
<mikebutler33@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I think the word on their last chip, the 5xxx series, was so bad that they
>were overly anxious to get the new one out. Even if it was only in print.

You on stimulants ?

The multiple reviews of the 6800 seem to have been made on
real hardware. There has always been two to three months delay
between a new product announcement from either nVidia or Ati
and the product becoming available for sale to the retail public.
Volume consumers like the big-box Dells etc. frequently negotiate
preferential availability to them of new OEM product.

John Lewis