Pre-order Rise of the Triad Remake; Launches This Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

homura

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
i miss that game so much till i listen to the ripped midi file using different set of instrument through Gravis Ultrasound Max for years :) , the music inside are fabulous :) i think its by lee jetson something who is very famous during GUS era :)

alidan

Splendid
Aug 5, 2009
i want to know why the specs are so demanding... are the specs recommended for 120fps game play, i know they were targeting that at all the shows they went to.

nolarrow

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2011
IF YOU PRE-ORDER ON STEAM YOU GET THE APOGEE COLLECTION FOR FREE. BLAKE STONE, RISE OF THE TRIAD AND SEQUELS WITH BUILT IN MOD SUPPORT FOR SEMI-HD GFX AND COMPATIBILITY WITH A MODERN OS. YES I AM TYPING IN CAPS. I AM HAPPY. YOU HAVE A NICE DAY! W00t!!!!

I don't work for valve or anyone who profits from rise of the triad.

4745454b

Titan
Ad says same music, but redone in metal. I remember playing the game, don't remember the music so much. I can't wait to preorder. I get Blake Stone as well? SWEET! Now they just need to get us "Raptor: Call of the shadows" and I'll be a happy guy. Loved that game, but it needed the optical mice that we have now. I killed so many ball mice playing that game it isn't funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.