Pre-Order Samsung Galaxy Note II At Verizon, AT&T Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkchazz

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
I have the international variant for about 3 weeks now and this thing is a beast.
Jelly Bean is a huge upgrade in UI performance.

What I like most about this device is the overclocked mali400 gpu. It handles every game I throw at it at a buttery smooth 60fps, while my OCed Nexus 7's Tegra3 suffers from low frame rates even in some tegra optimized games.

AT&T is also taking pre-orders for the phone, asking the same $299.99 price with a new two-year commitment. It won't actually become available until November 27.
Nooo... :( Dammit, AT&T, just because you're betting the farm on WP8, don't delay the release of the Note 2; I need to get off my current phone before the battery life gets any worse.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
I liked my iPhone3G and iPhone4 just fine, but Im sick of staring at the same UI Ive had for the last 4+ years. I think I'll wait a month or 2 after this is released and Amazon will probably be selling it for under $200 with a new contract. They already have the GSIII for $99.

fuzzion

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2012
For all android users, please install swiftkey 3. Esp for the GN.

Ps. I have dropped my note about 6 times now from 4 feet heights with minimal protective casings and the phone still works perfect. The GN is quite robust

G

Why 16 GB internal... always going with the smallest, I hate that. Memory is super cheap, come on.

pliskin1

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2010
"A student looking to take notes in class can use the handwriting-to-text feature to jot down their notes and attach an audio recording of the lecture."
HA! Too bad any time a professor sees a phone on the desk they have an aneurysm. Besides, you would have a very noisy audio recording from poking at the screen with the pen.

Status
Not open for further replies.