Pre-Order Wolfenstein: The New Order to Get into Doom Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvllsvm

Honorable
Jan 15, 2014
From the beta FAQ: "Beta timing and platform options are subject to Bethesda Softworks’ discretion."Why do I feel PC players will get shafted?

I wont be pre-ordering, but I will be watching and setting money aside for both. The only FPS games I've cared for was Wolenstein 3d, Doom 2 and BF3. (However BF3's campaign was woefully short and I refuse to buy pieces of a game, aka DLC) I will wait for more info on this Wolf game and am kind of excited to see what Doom 4 ends up being. They have a chance to really knock it out of the park, but if they break it into 20 pieces and the first part 60 bucks, I will be skipping it. Which is why I will never buy another Battlefield game again, BF3 was my first of the series and my last.

Antimatter79

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
Hopefully Doom 4 won't turn out to be a piece of over-hyped shovelware like Duke Nuke Em. I can't recall a game that took so long to make it to launch that was actually good. Also, I still want my $7 back that I spent on Rage. So boring, I couldn't get half way through the tedious campaign.

Evolution2001

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2007
Is anyone concerned that John Carmack is no longer with id Software? I'm wondering if his departure and the "reboot" weren't just coincidenta timing.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
Uhh. I think everyone KNEW what they were going to get with Duke
And like Duke, I don't think people are going to fall for this trap when the last time we've heard information about Doom 4 was like...........never?

The_Cliggster

Reputable
Feb 21, 2014

I'm pretty sure I read his comment just fine, however, It seems I may have interpreted it wrong. Thanks for playing tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY