Prebuilt desktop 950£ budget

anders99dk

Commendable
Jun 7, 2018
Hello!

I've recently contemplated purchasing a desktop gaming computer, however I have very little knowledge of what's good and at what price. I hope someone here will be able to show me a good prebuilt desktop that also fits my budget.

The desktop will be used for LoL and RuneScape mainly, I'd like to run these games on the highest settings. My budget is 950£ (inc. OS, Windows)

Can anyone let me know what is the most bang for my buck? People are generally so nice to provides several choices, however I'd simply like to know the best build for my budget, if possible. Thank you so much for reading and I hope someone will be able to help me. Feel free to ask further questions should it be needed.

Hi, Something in the mid range will do you very well as Runescape and League are quiet easy on the graphics side:

Overclockers UK have this pre builtwhich is a good allrounder Ryzen 1600, 16GB DDR4 and a Nvidia GTX1060 + 256GB SSD NVme and 1TG Hard Drive etc. PC - TITAN KATANA OVERCLOCKED GAMING PC - AMD RYZEN 1600 @ 3.80GHZ
£995 inc VAT
You can lower the cost by droppimng the GPU to 1050TI which will still do well in your games and save about £100.

That will last you a long, long time and will give great frame rates for your games and gives you a good upgrade path for later. Overclockers will also give a good warranty. It has Windows 10...but you will have to buy a monitor.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/titan-katana-overclocked-gaming-pc-amd-ryzen-1600-3.80ghz-fs-1ae-og.html#t=d2e$

You can of course go with a lower spec and hopefully others will provide you with more options.