[SOLVED] Prebuilt for productivity and gaming

babi1987

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2013
I would like to go for a new prebulit PC for occasional gaming and productivity/ light video editing. Will this be a decent option?
Desktop
Please also let me know regarding all the options I should look for.

Solution
Should be good, video editors can rely on the GPU so that low tier CPU will not be much of a hinderance, frankly it's not a bad price for a pre-built in this climate of GPU shortages, I'd go for it. This is a good 1080p gaming rig and for video editing you can use software like hitfilm or davinci if you don't know which one you plan to use yet. Those can utilize the GPU to speed up rendering times.
You may need to add a larger secondary storage drive if you plan to record and edit gameplay videos, they can pile up really quick. A simple 2TB storage should be enough.
Should be good, video editors can rely on the GPU so that low tier CPU will not be much of a hinderance, frankly it's not a bad price for a pre-built in this climate of GPU shortages, I'd go for it. This is a good 1080p gaming rig and for video editing you can use software like hitfilm or davinci if you don't know which one you plan to use yet. Those can utilize the GPU to speed up rendering times.
You may need to add a larger secondary storage drive if you plan to record and edit gameplay videos, they can pile up really quick. A simple 2TB storage should be enough.

Solution