Prebuilt Pc Specs, is it ok?

Casualtees

Honorable
Nov 14, 2013
Hey guys,
I've been looking at buying a PC for a while now and have found a local place i want to buy from. They have this website where i can pick from certain hardware options and then they build the PC for me. Anyway i just want to know if this will be good enough for playing games like Battlefield 3/4, GTA and Far Cry 3 ect at Low-Medium settings with some Anti-Aliasing.
Here's all the specs that i can get:

PSU: 420W PSU
CPU: Core i3-3240 Dual Core
GPU: NVIDEA GTX 560 SE
RAM: 8GB DDR3
M/B: MSI H61 (SATA2 + USB 2.0)
HDD: 1TB SATA HDD
DVD Burner: DVD-RW Burner
Keyboard & Mouse: A4 Tech Keyboard & Mouse Set
Speakers: Logitech RS-11
Moniter: 22" LED LCD

Price $1,100

I can change around some options if someone suggests something better. Also i know it would be better to build my own rig but i just don't have the time/know how to do it so that's not really an option.

Cheers guys!

Solution
Australia? I wanted to know because based on your country that could be a decent PC for the price or not.

It should run BF3/4 and FC3 at low-medium no problem. Not sure on GTA. I would like to know what the Power Supply is specifically because bad PSUs can risk everything else.

FastGunna

Honorable
Jun 25, 2013
Australia? I wanted to know because based on your country that could be a decent PC for the price or not.

It should run BF3/4 and FC3 at low-medium no problem. Not sure on GTA. I would like to know what the Power Supply is specifically because bad PSUs can risk everything else.

Solution

Casualtees

Honorable
Nov 14, 2013
Sorry, yes i live in Australia and i'm not really sure what PSU it is specifically but i am going to go to the shop and talk to them before i buy it. When i get some more details i'll post em.

Cheers!