[SOLVED] PreBuilt Question Acer Predator G6-720

xKinato

Reputable
Sep 23, 2019
My husband bought a prebuilt rig about a year ago, and the last few months he has started having varying issues, currently the most prominent ones are EXTREMELY loud rans running when gaming, or some games chugg the system so hard that everything locks/freezes and sometimes even just resets the whole system. Was wondering if there was anything that is doable to help fix the problems or is this a write off, Specs down below VVV

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Camera Uploads?preview=photo_2019-11-15_13-18-34.jpg

Solution
First check the receipt to see when your husband purchased the computer, usually it should have 2 yrs warranty.

If it is still under warranty, contact the manufacturer.

If you don't want to use the warranty, I guess the PSU may have problem, because the prebuild PC will use the so-so PSU. You can open the case to check it out.
First check the receipt to see when your husband purchased the computer, usually it should have 2 yrs warranty.

If you don't want to use the warranty, I guess the PSU may have problem, because the prebuild PC will use the so-so PSU. You can open the case to check it out.

Solution

xKinato

Reputable
Sep 23, 2019

Figuring out the warranty status currently, what would be a PSU problem too low a wattage or just bad in general?

xKinato

Reputable
Sep 23, 2019
We also browsed and it seems his RAM usage is always insanely high, at around 95%. not sure if theres a way to check and see wahts going on in the background or just don't do as much.. multitasking?

TRENDING THREADS