Premier on TV

Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea:

Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time to
start, Ljungberg dived
Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to me was
a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired. Fair result as
Newcastle could not attack
Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance, complacency
can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo goal was magnificent.

--
Eduardo Liguori

Usando o M2, revolucionário cliente de correio do Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea:
>
> Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
> Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
> Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time to
> start, Ljungberg dived
> Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to me
> was a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired. Fair
> result as Newcastle could not attack
> Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
> Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance, complacency
> can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo goal was magnificent.

Speaking of Crespo's goal.. anyone got a link for that anywhere?

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea:
>
> Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
> Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
> Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time to
> start, Ljungberg dived
> Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to me
> was a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired. Fair
> result as Newcastle could not attack
> Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
> Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance, complacency
> can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo goal was magnificent.

Basically you watched a few football games and got an opinion??

Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:12:58 +0200, Sunhill <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and
>> Chelsea:
>> Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
>> Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
>> Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time to
>> start, Ljungberg dived
>> Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to me
>> was a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired. Fair
>> result as Newcastle could not attack
>> Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
>> Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance,
>> complacency can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo goal
>> was magnificent.
>>

> Basically you watched a few football games and got an opinion??

what are you asking Frank? This is a short commentary about what I saw,
period.
if you have any comments I would be glad to discuss...

--

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:12:58 +0200, Sunhill
> <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> escreveu:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>>
>>> Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and
>>> Chelsea:
>>> Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
>>> Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
>>> Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time
>>> to start, Ljungberg dived
>>> Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to
>>> me was a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired.
>>> Fair result as Newcastle could not attack
>>> Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
>>> Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance,
>>> complacency can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo
>>> goal was magnificent.
>>>

>> Basically you watched a few football games and got an opinion??
>

> what are you asking Frank? This is a short commentary about what I saw,
> period.
> if you have any comments I would be glad to discuss...

Lol...just trying to raise your bloodpressure a few points...and I did..???

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:21:30 +0200, Sunhill
<TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> wrote:

>Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:12:58 +0200, Sunhill
>> <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> escreveu:

>>> Basically you watched a few football games and got an opinion??
>>

>> what are you asking Frank? This is a short commentary about what I saw,
>> period.
>> if you have any comments I would be glad to discuss...
>>

>Lol...just trying to raise your bloodpressure a few points...and I did..???

FIGHT!
--

gamertag: chrisflynnuk
Live Line-up: To Be Updated When I Can Be Arsed.

Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:21:30 +0200, Sunhill <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:12:58 +0200, Sunhill
>> <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> escreveu:

>>> Basically you watched a few football games and got an opinion??
>> what are you asking Frank? This is a short commentary about what I
>> saw, period.
>> if you have any comments I would be glad to discuss...
>>

> Lol...just trying to raise your bloodpressure a few points...and I
> did..???

not really, as Chelsea won, can't say same about Reds! :)

--

"Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
> Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and
> Chelsea:
>
> Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
> Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
> Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time to
> start, Ljungberg dived
> Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to me was
> a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired. Fair result as
> Newcastle could not attack
> Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
> Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance, complacency
> can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo goal was magnificent.

United were good without really getting out of 2nd gear. Rooney is in a
differnet class at the moment and Ruud looks pretty sharp again.

Eduardo Liguori wrote:
> Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:21:30 +0200, Sunhill
> <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> escreveu:
>
>> Eduardo Liguori wrote:

>>> what are you asking Frank? This is a short commentary about what I
>>> saw, period.
>>> if you have any comments I would be glad to discuss...
>>>

>> Lol...just trying to raise your bloodpressure a few points...and I
>> did..???
>>

> not really, as Chelsea won, can't say same about Reds! :)

Nah...we go for the BIG trophies, not the mickey mouse league....;)

Em Tue, 16 Aug 2005 16:02:35 +0200, Sunhill <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com>
escreveu:

> Eduardo Liguori wrote:
>> Em Mon, 15 Aug 2005 19:21:30 +0200, Sunhill
>> <TheMobWillGetYou@notime.com> escreveu:

>>> Lol...just trying to raise your bloodpressure a few points...and I
>>> did..???
>>>
>> not really, as Chelsea won, can't say same about Reds! :)
>>

> Nah...we go for the BIG trophies, not the mickey mouse league....;)

lmao

--

Robbie Niblock wrote:
> "Eduardo Liguori" <eduliguori@yahoo.com.br> wrote in message
>> Well, have missed Man Utd game, but watched Liverpool, Arsenal and
>> Chelsea:
>>
>> Liverpool - haven't impressed me, all about Gerrard, he needs help!
>> Boro - Downing was shy and JFH/Yakubu seemed to clash together
>> Arsenal - at the end same quality of the past, but took long time to
>> start, Ljungberg dived
>> Toons - nice play by Taylor, Emre yet out of place, Jenas tackle to
>> me was a perfect red card, can't understand why it was retired. Fair
>> result as Newcastle could not attack
>> Wigan - wonderful start, shame that they lost
>> Chelsea - Mourinho is right on criticize their performance,
>> complacency can hurt deep. Joe Cole should assist a bit. Crespo goal
>> was magnificent.
>
> United were good without really getting out of 2nd gear. Rooney is in
> a differnet class at the moment and Ruud looks pretty sharp again.

United will be troubled at the back by sides with good strikers.

"Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in

>> United were good without really getting out of 2nd gear. Rooney
>> is in a differnet class at the moment and Ruud looks pretty sharp
>> again.
>
> United will be troubled at the back by sides with good strikers.

I fear that you may be right if the first-half of the Everton match is
anything to go on.

--
PG

PivotalG wrote:
> "Marc Robbins" <marc@NOSPAMrobbins46.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
>
>>> United were good without really getting out of 2nd gear. Rooney
>>> is in a differnet class at the moment and Ruud looks pretty sharp
>>> again.
>>
>> United will be troubled at the back by sides with good strikers.
>
> I fear that you may be right if the first-half of the Everton match is
> anything to go on.

The 2 in the middle didn't look solid enough for me, considering it was only
Marcus Bent they were up against.