Premiere 6.5 Help! Can't locate channel mixer in Effects C..

kiki

Distinguished
May 2, 2004

Although all the online help, and the three books I own on Adobe
Premiere, all have reference a channel mixer where I can set the RGB
values (color balance settings) on my clips in the timeline, there are
only two things available in the Effects Controls window; Motion and
Transparency. I have exhausted every menu option and every element
searching for this mixer. Why can't I get to the channel mixer? Is
there some situation I need to adjust in my project to make it
visible? I need to correct the colors in a nature video I shot. Thanks
very much for your help!

"Kiki" <evavaroutsos@yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message news:
32db0433.0405282331.45e39f40@posting.google.com...
> Although all the online help, and the three books I own on Adobe
> Premiere, all have reference a channel mixer where I can set the RGB
> values (color balance settings) on my clips in the timeline, there are
> only two things available in the Effects Controls window; Motion and
> Transparency. I have exhausted every menu option and every element
> searching for this mixer. Why can't I get to the channel mixer? Is
> there some situation I need to adjust in my project to make it
> visible? I need to correct the colors in a nature video I shot. Thanks
> very much for your help!

Strange: I get 11 options under Video Effect and channel mixer is the first
one under the "Adjuste" option.
Click on "Windows" in the Menu and make sure that " Hide Video Effects" is
ON

It sounds like you haven't applied the filter to the clip. It is on the Video
tab, right next to the Transitions tab. The top one is adjust. With your mouse,
drag the color balance effect to the clip. Now you should see the color options
in the Effect control box. You might have to scroll down and expand the options
to see all the settings.