[SOLVED] premiere pro issues

Blake_40

Honorable
Feb 18, 2017
so i have an msi sealth, it has the 8th gen i7 and an rtx 2060. i am also having this same problem with my desktop at home. Everytime i try and reopen a premiere project, my computer fans will turn to the max and the cpu and memory is maxed out at 100% and then it says missing media and importer error and then the program just shuts down. as i said it is doing this on both my laptop and desktop, both have 16 gigs of ram and both have an i7, my laptop has the RTX 2060 and my desktop has the GTX 1060. this is frustrating me beyond belief because i cant edit my videos or do any work... i have seen this issue in other forums and some of the people were stating it doing this even when they have more than 16 gigs of ram. i have reset my preferences, i have uninstalled creative cloud and premiere pro, i have used older versions of the program, i use the 1\4 playback setting to review footage. i have done almost everything i can think of to no avail... i need help asap please and thank you.

Solution
UPDATE: i started a new project and then imported the old project into the new one and now it runs. idk if i have to do this every time but i guess thats how to fix it. at least it worked for me.

Blake_40

Honorable
Feb 18, 2017
UPDATE: i started a new project and then imported the old project into the new one and now it runs. idk if i have to do this every time but i guess thats how to fix it. at least it worked for me.

Solution