Preparing Automatic Repair Bootloop

Jun 15, 2018
Hello! Thank you for seeing this topic and I hope I didn't waste your time ^^

I recently got a new PC with this mobo (MSI B150 Bazooka Plus) trying to transfer data from
1TB HDD to my Samsung 750 Evo 500 GB (It worked successfully xd)

When I first got the PC, it didnt have a SSD installed, so I waited a couple of months until I got the 750 Evo, I cloned the data from my 1 TB HDD to the SSD via Macrium Reflect, all went good. I noticed when I moved all the data to the SSD, the SSD have applications that help in optimizing its performance such as Samsung Magician,

I installed that App, and after I opened it, I noticed there's a mode called "RAPID Mode" I clicked on Enable and it told me that the PC will now restart, it booted up into the MSI Logo screen and then it says "Preparing Automatic Repair.." it stays there for like 5 seconds, then a small window that looks like a Command Prompt window ( I can't see it because it opens and closes fast, like 1 sec ) shows up, then the PC will restart, does that all over again... The only solution I can do is press F11 to open the boot menu and boot up into Windows from the SSD, ik the problem isnt that major but I want to find a solution to this rather annoying issue, thank you for your time! :D

Solution
You can boot up a windows disk and do a System restore. After the windows boots normally again, you should investigate what that "rapid mode" does.

TRENDING THREADS