Question "Preparing for Automatic Repair" everytime i turn on PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

puansaravanan

Prominent
Sep 12, 2020
Hye,newb here

i have this problem where every time i turn on my pc, it will say "preparing for automatic repair"

first black screen with "preparing automatic repair"

and continue with blue screen with few option
-Continue to windows 10
-Use a device
-Troubleshoot
-Turn Off PC

I always "continue to windows 10"

and then the screen will go to black screen with "to skip disk checkking press any key"

if i press a key, Windows will load normal
if i dont press the key,it will say "scanning and repairing drive C", less than 6 second after that, Window will load normal.

im using 3 storage devices

C , 240gb M.2
D, 480gb SSD
E, 1tb HDD

please help

Lutfij

Titan
Yeah, I'd ask you to first check and see which BIOS version you're on right now, then check and see if you're on the latest version of Windows 10 then see if you need additional drivers for your storage controller.

Speaking of which, if you have a BIOS update pending, gradually work your way up to the latest. Where did you source the installer for Windows 10?

Reactions: puansaravanan

puansaravanan

Prominent
Sep 12, 2020
Yeah, I'd ask you to first check and see which BIOS version you're on right now, then check and see if you're on the latest version of Windows 10 then see if you need additional drivers for your storage controller.

Speaking of which, if you have a BIOS update pending, gradually work your way up to the latest. Where did you source the installer for Windows 10?
Hye,thank you

here my BIOS version

EAFlmfW.png

-Latest version windows 10
-got my windows from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/software-download/windows10

Status
Not open for further replies.