[SOLVED] Preparing PC from image

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I have to prepare about 50 PC as soon as posiible. I have to install a few of sotfware, configuration that, etc. My predecessors use made the image of particion and used that in order to preparing new PC. Currently I have a problem with activate Windows 10 before install image. It display error that this key was using before. Before key was updated automaticlly from motherboard. But not with this series of PC. I can activate this via phone but propably it doesn't compatible with the license . What do you think, how I can preparing this PC so that I won't have trouble later?

Solution
We don't have a permission to Windows key. We have a PC with installed operation system (no label with key). Propably previous computer was diffrent licence becouse we can activated that via Internet before install that with key (key was on motherboard). Currently I can't do that. I can code an app to configure that but I need a time to do that. Or maybe do you know software which can help me? I think about create a users, install certificate, etc/. Software I can install manually.
This requires either a Volume License key, or individual OS licenses.
There is no workaround.
If these 50 machines are all going to be used in the same location then a corporate license subscription and license server are the way to do this. If, however, these machines are going to be shipped off to who knows where, then you must have a separate license key for each machine.

We don't have a permission to Windows key. We have a PC with installed operation system (no label with key). Propably previous computer was diffrent licence becouse we can activated that via Internet before install that with key (key was on motherboard). Currently I can't do that. I can code an app to configure that but I need a time to do that. Or maybe do you know software which can help me? I think about create a users, install certificate, etc/. Software I can install manually.

USAFRet

Titan
This requires either a Volume License key, or individual OS licenses.
There is no workaround.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.