presario 1277 usb hub and camera problem

hi,
i'm have a presario 1277 and they have only 1 usb port, i'm using
an usb hub but when i' connect the usb webcam the calbe modem and the
external recorder stop working. Does some body what could happend?.

Regards
ODCA

goldy

Distinguished
May 31, 2004

it means you need a powered hub. The usb port at least on my 1200) doesn't
put out enough power to handle thre powerhungry devices.