Presario 7360 will not even get past the bios???

I have a Compaq Presario 7360

My computer will not even ge past the bios.
The monitor works, but the screen doesn't change to the bios boot
process.
I have changed the battery, but no luck.
I bought a new hard drive, but can't configure it because I cannot
even get into the bios.

Thank you.

Does the fans come on ? Do you hear any beeps if so how many ex: 3 pause 3
pauce ect ? What do the lights do when you turn it on ? You don't need a
hard drive to get the bios screen. Check power supply and memory.

"Cool Hand Luke" <ccofmanhattan@cox-dot-net.no-spam.invalid> wrote in
message news:6c12$426d0d5e$455da0d2$4840@allthenewsgroups.com...