prevent interlacing of pan/crop motion in Vegas

Using Vegas, is it possible to animate utilizing the pan/crop motion of an
event BUT prevent that generated motion from being interlaced?

The rest of my project is a 29.97 progressive frame; and I have an event
that needs to be comped and moving over the top of the edit. I've tried
adjusting the project and clip's own interlacing to progressive. I've tried
to undersample the clip. I cannot really think of anything else, other than
to animate in a separate application.

wheat

wheat wrote:
> Using Vegas, is it possible to animate utilizing the pan/crop motion
> of an event BUT prevent that generated motion from being interlaced?
>
> The rest of my project is a 29.97 progressive frame; and I have an
> event that needs to be comped and moving over the top of the edit.
> I've tried adjusting the project and clip's own interlacing to
> progressive. I've tried to undersample the clip. I cannot really
> think of anything else, other than to animate in a separate
> application.

I've never done it but I don't think there's a reason to make it as
complicated as you're making it sound.
Set the project properties to progressive, change the individual clips to
progressive if you want to and change your render settings to progressive.
That should be it.

Mike