Price Check Asteroids Cabaret

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

I have an Asteroids cabaret in very good condition I'm thinking of listing
on Ebay. Any ideas on the value?

guinness

$500 although it could very well go over that. Depends where you live and
what the market is like. Nebraska...low...New England....high. :D

tim (NH)

"simon" <simonjhanlon@btopenworld.com> wrote in message
>I have an Asteroids cabaret in very good condition I'm thinking of listing
> on Ebay. Any ideas on the value?

Just start it at $1. I can almost assure you that it will go for what
it's worth. If it's worth $500 on the market, that's what it will sell
for, no matter what the starting bid is.

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

Ok thanks I wanted to set a start price but didnt want to set it too high or
low